Commercial PV is forbidden to access the Internet in full, and the provinces manage their own distributed PV indicators (consultation)
"Management Measures for Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Projects"
(draft for comment)
Recently, the relevant departments of the National Energy Administration have communicated to the local energy authorities and relevant first-tier enterprises the latest draft of the scale management method for photovoltaic power generation. It is reported that they will continue to move toward better management regulations based on feedback and discussion from all parties.
Key points of the "Management Measures for Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Projects" (Draft for Comment):
1. Distributed photovoltaic power generation projects are not included in the scale management of national photovoltaic power generation, and scale management is implemented by provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). The provincial energy authorities will cooperate with the departments of development, reform, land, environmental protection, planning, price, and power grid enterprises. According to the development status of distributed photovoltaic power generation in the region, market environment monitoring results, and solar energy resources, power grid access, market consumption and other conditions, Formulate the distributed photovoltaic power generation plan and annual construction plan of the region, including five-year development plan, development scale, annual construction scale, development layout, etc., and simultaneously roll in revision with the actual development.
2. The distribution of industry and commerce cannot choose full Internet access. In addition to the household use of distributed photovoltaics, the full-scale access mode can be selected, and the other small-scale distributed photovoltaic power generation facilities can choose two modes of operation: “all self-use”, “self-use, and surplus power (on-line power does not exceed 50%)”; The amount of electricity stored on the grid exceeds 50%, and the amount of electricity that exceeds 50% of its filing capacity is settled at the base price, and no subsidies are paid. Encourage the above-mentioned online power to participate in market-based trading or carbon market mechanisms to improve economics through market methods. Small distributed photovoltaic power plants should adopt the “all self-use” operation mode.
3. For distributed photovoltaic power generation projects that enjoy the power subsidy policy, the power grid enterprise shall be responsible for the settlement of the electricity fee and the transfer of state subsidy funds to the project unit (including individuals) on a monthly basis. The power grid enterprises shall give priority to the subsidies for distributed photovoltaic power generation projects. Use the budget and plan to ensure that the state subsidy funds for distributed photovoltaic power generation projects are paid in full and on time. After the grid-connected photovoltaic power generation project with the power subsidy policy is checked and accepted by the grid, the grid enterprise will report the project subsidy qualification application to the Ministry of Finance, the National Development and Reform Commission and the National Energy Administration.
4. Encourage local governments at all levels to reduce the subsidy standards for distributed photovoltaic power generation through market competition, and give priority to supporting the construction of small distributed photovoltaic power plants that are lower than the national subsidy standards;
5. It is forbidden to transfer distributed photovoltaic strips. For the purpose of independent investment and development, the transfer of project filing documents and related rights and interests is prohibited. Before the project is put into production, it is not allowed to change the investor, the investment ratio and transfer the project to other investment enterprises without authorization.
6. If a certain area is in the red monitoring and early warning period, it should not build a new distributed photovoltaic power generation project; in the orange monitoring and early warning period, it should not exceed half of the construction scale of the previous year, and it should be executed in red when the orange and green colors turn orange;
7. Roof use or lease agreement, the period of use or lease is generally not less than 10 years.
8. The power grid enterprise provides agency services and supporting metering devices for household photovoltaic power generation systems. It will provide grid-connected access opinions within 20 working days after accepting the application submitted by the development enterprise, and cooperate with the project transaction mode consulting service.
9. The design, construction, installation and supervision of distributed photovoltaic power generation projects shall be undertaken by units and individuals with corresponding qualifications as stipulated by the state according to the characteristics of the project;
10. If the distributed photovoltaic power generation project fails to be filed in accordance with the prescribed procedures and conditions and fails to implement the conditions for commencement of construction, it shall not be entitled to the electricity price subsidy of the National Renewable Energy Development Fund.
11. The grid enterprise and the power trading institution shall coordinate the metering and settlement according to the electricity trading mode of the distributed photovoltaic power generation project, and sign the contract for the sale of electricity or the network fee agreement with the project unit (including the individual) according to the transaction mode. In accordance with relevant regulations, cooperate with the local taxation department to do a good job in the issuance of invoices for the purchase of electricity products for distributed photovoltaic power generation projects and tax collection;
12. Encourage distributed photovoltaic power generation projects to participate in power market transactions in various ways.
13. Due to the power transmission network, the reasons for the acquisition and the project investment enterprise's own reasons affecting the project's power generation, the power grid enterprises and project investment enterprises shall bear the corresponding legal responsibilities and consequences according to the provisions of the Renewable Energy Law.
14. If the distributed photovoltaic power generation project fails to be filed in accordance with the prescribed procedures and conditions and fails to implement the conditions for commencement of construction, it shall not be entitled to the electricity price subsidy of the National Renewable Energy Development Fund.
15 Realize the full consumption of distributed photovoltaic power generation as much as possible to ensure the safe operation of the system;
16. Encourage the exploration of advanced technologies such as smart microgrid to achieve a high proportion of distributed photovoltaic power generation in local power grids;
17. Encourage financial institutions such as banks to combine the characteristics of distributed photovoltaic power generation and financing needs, provide concessional loans and adopt flexible loan guarantee methods to explore the financing mechanism that pledges the project's electricity sales rights and project assets.
In addition, the Exposure Draft also provides a detailed description of the definition of distributed PV:
The distributed photovoltaic power generation project refers to the small-scale photovoltaic power generation system developed by the self-sufficient or small amount of surplus power and characterized by the balance adjustment of the distribution network system. The small-scale photovoltaic power generation system and small distributed photovoltaic system are mainly distributed on the household side. Two types of power stations:
1. Small-scale photovoltaic power generation facilities with self-use, surplus electricity (on-line power not exceeding 50%) and single-point grid connection with a total installed capacity of no more than 6 MW. It includes household photovoltaic power generation systems of not more than 50 kW built by the owner in fixed buildings, structures and ancillary sites, and photovoltaic power generation systems of not more than 6 MW installed in fixed buildings, structures and ancillary sites.
2. All small-scale photovoltaic power plants that are self-sufficient and have a total installed capacity of more than 6 MW but not more than 20 MW.
The document is effective as of the date of promulgation and is valid for 3 years. In addition, the Interim Measures for the Management of Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Projects (National Energy Xinneng  No. 433), which was issued and implemented in November 2013, was also abolished. The management method was completed before the release of the management method and was completed and connected during the validity period of the filing. , according to the original policy. The relevant industry management regulations issued earlier, which are inconsistent with these measures, shall be subject to these Measures.
In addition, the content of the distributed photovoltaic power generation project other than household use shall include: the basic situation of the project unit, the project name, construction site, construction scale, construction content, project investment amount, and the project meets the industrial policy, technical standards and environmental safety requirements. And commitments, etc., and should provide the means of generating electricity for the project and other necessary explanatory materials.
The project unit shall not arbitrarily change the content of the record. Major matters such as the change of investment entity, construction site, project scale, and operation mode shall also comply with relevant regulations and be handled according to procedures.
The above is the core content of this consultation draft, which will be subject to the official release document.